27 Nisan 2015 Pazartesi

Aşkım Muhammed My love Mohammad pbuh Hakan Bayraktar

AŞKIM MUHAMMED (S.A.V.)/Turkish
MY LOVE MOHAMMAD (PBUH)/English

söz/poem: Hakan Bayraktar
beste/composer: Hakan Bayraktar


Lal olur diller
Sen yoksan eğer

The tongues are mute
without you


Yanar gönüller
Sen yoksan eğer

The hearts are burning
without you

Alemlere Rahmet
Aşkım Muhammed

You are a blessing for the whole world
My love Mohammad

Seni arıyor
Yüreklerimiz

Our hearts seek you

Seni anıyor
Ah dillerimiz

Our tongues mention you

Sensiz soluyor
Bak güllerimiz

Look, our roses are fading
Without you

Sensiz sönüyor
Kandillerimiz

Our candles go off
Without you

Aşkım Muhammed
Sevdam Muhammed

My love Mohammad
My passion Mohammad

Sana varmaktır
Arzum Muhammed

Reaching you is my desire oh Mohammad

Aşıklar Sensiz
Gülmüyor Ahmet

Your lovers never laugh
Without you oh Ahmad

Sen içimizde
Gülsün demet demet

You are a bouquet of rose
in our hearts

Kalbimiz aciz
Gül kokun nerde

Our hearts are weak
Where is your fragrance

Zaman çaresiz
Sensiz günlerde

Time is desperate
While without you

Çağır sultanım
Vakt-i seherde

Call me Oh my Sultan
in morning twilight

Kar etmez aşkım
Yaşamak sensiz

Oh my love, the life is not use
Without you

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder